Our Not to Miss List of Innovative Solutions and New Product Capabilities at InfoComm
San Francisco, May 13th 2016
Media Vision focuses on professional audio solutions that improve intelligibility and participation for effective meetings. Below is a summary of five exclusive new products and functionalities to be introduced at InfoComm 2016, Media Vision’s booth #C11532:
1) New Generation Infrared Wireless Conference Microphones. The TAIDEN wireless microphones can now be combined with wired units into one system. The solution offers plenty of flexibility with room combining capability up to 4 meeting spaces; ideal for multipurpose rooms.
2) Assistive Listening System. Operating in the FCC designated assistive listening frequency band 72-76 MHz, the Media Vision solution provides the complete package for wireless FM listening devices at a very competitive price.
3) Flush-mount option and other new functionalities on TAIDEN Multimedia Terminals.The line of touch-screen multimedia and video monitor conference units is extended with more options for flush-mounting and array microphones. Internet access is activated.
4) Video Streaming and Recording with Multiple Audio Tracks. The solution named Attend Sixteen can provide up to 16 channels of digital audio on one high-resolution broadcast stream, using Dante.
5) Wireless E Ink Electronic Nameplate. This outstanding innovation by TAIDEN is now available as a standalone wireless portable unit; ideal for meeting centers.