The core of the TAIDEN infrared wireless conference system – dirATC (Digital Infrared Audio Transmitting and Control Technologies) – is an innovative new technology that digitally encodes and modulates audio and data signals for transmission via infrared light. This allows it to achieve both multi-channel audio signals and bidirectional data transmission and control. Digitalization combined with wireless transmission via infrared technology is an ideal solution for a wireless conference system.
The TAIDEN digital infrared wireless conference system is composed of a main unit, one or more transceivers, and delegate or chairman conference units.
- Wireless system, easy to set up and to remove
- Microphone sensitivity and EQ can be adjusted individually
- Infrared transmission technology guarantees privacy
- Any quantity of infrared wireless conference systems can be installed within a building for room combining
- Full conferencing functions (discussion, voting and 1+7 CHs interpretation).
- Original dirATC — digital infrared Audio Transmitting and Control technologies
- Isolated audio recording function for simultaneous interpretation (1+7 channels)
- Adopts 1~8 MHz transmission frequency, undisturbed by HF driven light sources
- Excellent immunity to RF interference from mobile phones and RF devices
- Vertical emission angle of conference unit selectable via LCD menu.
More Information About The TAIDEN HCS-5300MA/80
All Models in The Series
HCS-5300MA/80A. Conference/Digital IR Wireless Conference Sy… Main Unit (discussion, voting, 1+7 CHs, with interface for Wired Congress Unit and Interpreter Unit, Dante interface).
HCS-5300MB/80A. Conference/Digital IR Wireless Conference Sy… Main Unit (discussion, 1+7 CHs, with interface for Wired Congress Unit and Interpreter Unit).
HCS-5300MC/80A. Conference/Digital IR Wireless Conference Sy… Main Unit (discussion).