By using TAIDEN originated MCA-STREAM multi-channel audio digital transmitting technology, TAIDEN HCS-4100/50 Fully Digital Congress System (FDCS) revolutionizes conference systems technology by incorporating both the latest fully digital technologies and network techniques. Furthermore, with perfect integration of TAIDEN Conference Sign-in System and Intelligent Central Control System, HCS-4100/50 takes the leadership in providing comprehensive and efficient digital conference system solutions.
“Closed Loop – Daisy Chain” connection technology, to connect all congress units and simplifying installation, as well as dual connection backup have been opted for. The system supports 48 kHz audio sampling rate, all 64 channels with a frequency response of 30 Hz~20 kHz.
- Equipped with optical fiber interface to combine two widely separated conference rooms to form one unique coherent system
- Remote control, remote diagnosis and remote update
- Built-in multi-channel intercom facility
- Supports combining/separating meeting rooms by split/merge function
- Connection facility for additional condenser or dynamic microphones, expanding user’s application spectrum.
- Original MCA-STREAM digital audio processing and transmitting technology
- Up to 64 CHs audio signals transmitted on a dedicated 6-pin cable
- Gain and EQ (5 band) of each microphone adjustable separately
- Supporting 48 kHz audio sampling rate, all 64 channels with a frequency response of 30 Hz~20 kHz
- Increased reliability with “Closed Loop – Daisy Chain” connection topology, supports “PnP”.
More Information About The TAIDEN HCS-4100 Series
All Components of the TAIDEN HCS-4100 Series
What Makes the TAIDEN HCS-4100 Series Unique?
1. A Customizable, All-in-One Solution
The TAIDEN HCS-4100/50 Series Fully Digital Congress System revolutionizes conference system technology by incorporating the latest in fully digital technology, audio technology, and network techniques. Every component, from the congress main unit to the language distribution system, is equipped with a high performance CPU.
2. Enhanced Ease of Use
The TAIDEN HCS-4100/50 Series Fully Digital Congress System allows for ease of system cabling and enhancement of system reliability. CHs floor and interpretation language signals avoid the need to use complicated multi-core cables.
3. Superior Audio Quality
With the TAIDEN HCS-4100 Series, the frequency verges on 30Hz to 20 kHz, making the sound approach CD quality. The provision of Hi-Fi sound quality, even in long range transmission, makes the system widely suitable for applications such as mini/medium type meeting rooms, large venues, stadiums, etc.
4. Multiple Contribution Units
Contribution units can be used by participants to contribute to a conference and include: discussion unit (chairman/delegate), a voting unit, an interpreter unit, a channel selector, an IC-Card reader, and a graphic 256×32/256×64 LCD with back-lighting.
5. Sophisticated Management Software
HCS-4100/50 application software is comprehensive, reliable and user-friendly. It is also an easy-care software system, helping the operator to manage the conference efficiently from the beginning of a meeting until the post-meeting work. With the software, the operator manages all aspects of the conference centrally.