The wired electronic nameplate – a TAIDEN breakthrough technology – helps identify attendees at meetings in a more elegant, efficient and cost-effective way than traditional printed or engraved nameplates. E Ink is an acclaimed non-glaring and low-consumption technology; content will remain on the screen even without power.
The information to be displayed can be inputted on the nameplate locally via USB, wirelessly using Wi-Fi, or upon participant’s sign in with an IC card if used with a conference system. Software is available to allow easy management and enable quick transitions, even while the meeting is in progress.
- Versatile content display: text and/or drawings (logos), multiple lines
- Real time: frequent changes to seating arrangements and names are handled seamlessly.
- Ultrathin 16mm double or single-sided panel, 310mm x 60mm, wide viewing angle.
- Wired in combination with a conference system or standalone wireless tabletop solution.
- No light interference, ideal for photography and video / streaming.
- Dedicated screen with large width-to-height ratio (display dimensions: 310 mm x 60 mm)
- Wide viewing angle near 180° and ultrathin 16mm design
- Can work with congress system, or work with HCS-1080T nameplate adaptor
- Can be combined with Electronic Nameplate Management Software
- Cable with mini 6P-DIN plug: to connect with a congress unit (with external E-ink function) or HCS-1080T.
More Information About The TAIDEN HCS-1082S/FM E Ink Nameplate
What Makes the HCS-1082S/FM Unique?
1. Perfect for Permanent Installations
The TAIDEN HCS-1082 series nameplate boasts an ultra-thin, double-sided design. The unit can be recessed in tables in permanent installations such as training centers, conference rooms, and university auditoriums, available as a standalone solution or as part of a conference microphone installation.
2. A More Sustainable Conferencing Solution
The TAIDEN HCS-1082 removes the need to print individual nameplates prior to each meeting, making it a cost-effective, paperless solution. Unlike other options for participant identification, E Ink uses ultra low power; the content can even be permanently displayed on the nameplate after it has been powered off.
3. Remarkable Ease of Use
Changes to seating arrangements and names are seamless with E Ink. The information to be displayed can be inputted directly on the nameplate via USB, remotely by the operator through Wi-Fi, or upon the participant’s sign-in with an individual IC-Card (if used in combination with a conference system).
4. More Comfortable on the Eyes
Thanks to revolutionary E Ink technology, the HCS-1082 nameplate is significantly more comfortable to read, with a wider viewing angle compared to conventional displays. As an acclaimed non-glaring and low-consumption technology, content will remain on the screen even without power.
5. Enhanced Versatility
The HCS-1082 boasts a versatile content display, from text and/or images (logos) to multiple line options. The solution can work in conjunction with a TAIDEN congress system, a nameplate adaptor, or can be combined with our innovative electronic nameplate management software.
All Models in The Series
HCS-1082S_B/FM/20. E-ink Electronic Nameplate (flush-mounting, single screen, 14.74”, microphone status indicator, USB connector to HCS-86** series multimedia congress terminal, nameplate management system needed, black).
HCS-1082S_W/FM. E-ink Electronic Nameplate (flush-mounting, single screen, 14.74”, microphone status indicator, USB connector to HCS-86** series multimedia congress terminal, Nameplate management system needed, white).