By using TAIDEN originated MCA-STREAM multi-channel audio digital transmitting technology, TAIDEN HCS-4100/50 Fully Digital Congress System (FDCS) revolutionizes conference systems technology by incorporating both the latest fully digital technologies and network techniques. Furthermore, with perfect integration of TAIDEN Conference Sign-in System and Intelligent Central Control System, HCS-4100/50 takes the leadership in providing comprehensive and efficient digital conference system solutions.
“Closed Loop – Daisy Chain” connection technology, to connect all congress units and simplifying installation, as well as dual connection backup have been opted for. The system supports 48 kHz audio sampling rate, all 64 channels with a frequency response of 30 Hz~20 kHz.
- Equipped with optical fiber interface to combine two widely separated conference rooms to form one unique coherent system
- Remote control, remote diagnosis and remote update
- Built-in multi-channel intercom facility
- Supports combining/separating meeting rooms by split/merge function
- Connection facility for additional condenser or dynamic microphones, expanding user’s application spectrum.
- Original MCA-STREAM digital audio processing and transmitting technology
- Up to 64 CHs audio signals transmitted on a dedicated 6-pin cable
- Gain and EQ (5 band) of each microphone adjustable separately
- Supporting 48 kHz audio sampling rate, all 64 channels with a frequency response of 30 Hz~20 kHz
- Increased reliability with “Closed Loop – Daisy Chain” connection topology, supports “PnP”.
More Information About The TAIDEN HCS-4385 Series
All Models in The Series
HCS-4385U/50. Fully Digital Congress System Interpreter Unit (64 CHs, IC-Card, 256×64 LCD, microphone, loudspeaker).
HCS-4385MP. Flush-mounting Plate (for HCS-4385U/50).
EP-960AH. Interpreter Headset (stereo, including a pair of EP-960HD Detachable Ear Shells).
EP-960BH. Interpreter Headphones (stereo, including a pair of EP-960HD Detachable Ear Shells).