By using TAIDEN originated MCA-STREAM multi-channel audio digital transmitting technology, TAIDEN HCS-4800 Fully Digital Congress System (FDCS) revolutionizes conference systems technology by incorporating both the latest fully digital technologies and network techniques. Furthermore, with perfect integration of TAIDEN Conference Sign-in System and Intelligent Central Control System, HCS-4800 takes the leadership in providing comprehensive and efficient digital conference system solutions.
“Closed Loop – Daisy Chain” connection technology, to connect all congress units and simplifying installation, as well as dual connection backup have been opted for.
Supporting 48 kHz audio sampling rate, all 64 channels with a frequency response of 30 Hz~20 kHz.”
- Equipped with optical fiber interface to combine two widely separated conference rooms to form one unique coherent system
- Remote control, remote diagnosis and remote update
- System power controllable by central control system
- Supports combining/separating meeting rooms by split/merge function
- Connection facility for additional condenser or dynamic microphones, expanding user’s application spectrum.
- Original MCA-STREAM digital audio processing and transmitting technology
- Up to 64 CHs audio signals transmitted on a dedicated 8-pin cable
- Supporting 48 kHz audio sampling rate, all 64 channels with a frequency response of 30 Hz~20 kHz
- Increased reliability with “Closed Loop – Daisy Chain” connection topology, supports “PnP”
- Gain and EQ (5 band) of each microphone adjustable separately.
More Information About The TAIDEN HCS-4800MA
All Models in The Series
HCS-4800MA. Fully Digital Congress System Main Unit (discussion, voting, 64 CHs, single-mode optical fiber interface).
HCS-4800MB. Fully Digital Congress System Main Unit (discussion, voting, built-in PA).
HCS-4800MC. Fully Digital Congress System Main Unit (discussion, voting).