TAIDEN offers a robust and reliable stand-alone audience response system for high-profile conferences. These portable voting units are available with 3 or 10 voting keys, boasting ergonomic design options to implement different forms of voting.
An IC-Card reader can be added for sign-in and voting rights verification, and when powered on, voting units will search and join in the available RF channel automatically.
- Portable, stylish, and ergonomic design
- Multiple forms of vote: parliamentary, for/against, questionnaire, audience response, score, appraisal
- Maximum system capacity: 1200 wireless voting units
- Option of built-in IC-Card reader
- Large LCD for displaying signal intensity, power life, voting status, and voting result.
- RF transceiver range: 100 m (frequency optional)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 28 x 183 x 51 mm
- Weight: 0.2 kg
- Battery life: 120 hours, 2 AA batteries needed
- Wireless digital communication allows for multi-level error correction and encrypted coding for high confidentiality and low error rate.
More Information About The TAIDEN HCS-4390
All Models in The Series
HCS-4390NE/03. Wireless Voting Unit (portable, 3 voting keys, LCD display, gray).
HCS-4390NKE/03. Wireless Voting Unit (portable, 3 voting keys, LCD display, IC-Card, gray).
HCS-4390N/10. Wireless Voting Unit (portable, 10 voting keys, LCD display, gray).
HCS-4390NK/10. Wireless Voting Unit (portable, 10 voting keys, LCD display, IC-Card, gray).
HCS-4391N. Wireless RF Transceiver.
HCS-4390KS. Wireless Voting Units Storage Case (50 pcs/case).