The TAIDEN HCS-5100Plus Series New Generation Digital Infrared Language Distribution System adopts the TAIDEN new generation digital infrared processing chip. The series conforms to the international standard for digital infrared. This system supports at most 40 distributing channels, making it the world’s most advanced IR language distribution system.
- Capable of distributing a maximum of 4, 8, 16, 32 or 40 audio channels
- Immune to interference from HF-driven lighting
- LCD receiver display shows channel number and complete language name
- Conference privacy is guaranteed as infrared signals do not pass through opaque walls or ceilings
- The infrared communication frees users from worries about eavesdropping and radio interference inherent to radio wave-based wireless communications.
- Compliant to IEC 61603-7 and IEC 60914
- Compatible with any other IR system compliant to IEC 61603-7
- 270° super wide reception angle
- Audio frequency response: 20 Hz ~ 20 kHz (perfect mode),weighted S/N >85 dBA
- Bypass mode, used for signal distribution to multiple rooms.
More Information About The TAIDEN HCS-5100 Series
What Makes the TAIDEN HCS-5100 Series Unique?
1. Inherently Secure & Reliable Audio
Infrared technology guarantees no interference from smartphones, WIFI, Bluetooth, or other radio frequency systems set-up in adjacent rooms. The HCS-5100 conforms to the international standard for digital infrared, guaranteeing superb audio.
2. Extensive Channel Options
The HCS-5100 system supports a maximum of 40 distributing channels, making it the most advanced infrared language distribution system in the world. The system offers flexible configuration of channels and quality modes.
3. Certified, Comprehensive Compatibility
The HCS-5100Plus series is compliant to IEC 61603-7, making it compatible with any other infrared system that is also compliant to IEC 61603-7. Transmission of audio and/or video and related signals is achieved using infrared radiation.
4. Multiple Solution Combinations Possible
The TAIDEN Digital Infrared Language Distribution system can either be connected to the HCS-8300M congress main unit and HCS-4100M/50 congress main unit directly, or be used as a standalone system for distributing external audio signals.
5. Audio Recording
TAIDEN’s HCS-5100 Series offers 8 (1+7) audio output channels for recording. Thanks to its web control function, the transmitter can be controlled easily through the web page.