Hailed as the centrepiece of the modern classroom, meeting room, and courtroom, Cynap is a powerful, all-in-one wireless presentation and collaboration system, featuring a media player, web conferencing, recording and streaming, BYOD wireless screen-sharing, and an annotation functionality.
Record your content in high definition, connect and share your screen app-free using Cynap’s wireless technology, gain instant access to Zoom and Teams for hybrid meeting capabilities, stream and record to mobile, and annotate over any open window.
- Whiteboard and annotation
- Wireless screen sharing
- Zoom/MS Teams/WebRTC meetings
- Recording & streaming
- Up to 4K screen mirroring compatible for all devices (iOS, Android, Windows, Mac, Chrome OS) 4 on-screen windows.
- Supported image file formats: GIF, JPEG, BMP, PNG
- Supported document file formats: PDG, Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Compatible with all iOS, iPadOS, Android, Windows, Mac, and Chrome OS devices
- Touchback function (Miracast & vSolution Cast)
- Enterprise level security offering 100% wireless data encryption, IEEE802.1 x authentication, and integrated firewall protection.
More Information About Wolfvision's CYNAP Solutions
All CYNAP Models
What Makes WolfVision's CYNAP Solutions Unique?
1. App and Dongle-Free Screen Sharing
Connect and share your screen using the wireless technology built into your own mobile device. WolfVision’s wireless BYOD solutions suit all iOS, iPadOS, Android, Chrome OS, Windows and Mac devices – with full support for AirPlay, Chromecast, and Miracast screen mirroring.
2. Multi-Platform Web Conferencing
Support for Zoom and Microsoft Teams web conferencing makes it easy to start an instant meeting or join a scheduled Zoom meeting directly from within a Cynap Pure Pro. Support for WebRTC web conferencing is also provided.
3. Stream & Record to Mobile
WolfVision’s unique vSolution App for iOS, iPadOS, Android, and Windows lets your audiences receive and record a live stream of presentation or lecture content from Cynap™ onto their own smartphones and tablets.
4. Annotate Over Any Open Window
Add to your content material using our built-in annotation features – or note down your ideas using the digital whiteboard, and save the output of both for further use.
5. Freedom to Present
Cynap™ plays, displays, records, and streams all commonly used media at the same time, giving you unlimited choice of materials during presentations, lectures, and active learning classes.
Access your data easily via cloud, network drive or from mobile devices – even your laptop is no longer essential – you can simply bring your content on a USB stick, or download it directly from the cloud!