In a hybrid meeting setting, automatic camera tracking can make all the difference for remote attendees. Incorporating this feature also improves the service value of your TAIDEN push-to-talk microphones, by allowing users to capture the image of the person speaking for audience screens, streaming, video recording, or video conferencing. The solution offers immediate display of speaker’s image, making it perfect for video recording, while unique frozen image and OSD functions ensure perfect automatic video tracking.
This future-proof conferencing solution comprises an HD video conference camera for high-speed, quiet, and smooth PTZ operators, sophisticated video control software, video tracking matrix switchers with built-in protocols, and a video and audio processor.
- Transfers SDI input into HDMI signal as digital audio and video output, and also into VGA signal at the same time, that is convenient for local monitor
- Mainly cooperates with HCS-3316HDB and SDI series matrix
- Output resolution is adjustable.
- Video tracking matrix switchers support 3G/HD and standard SDI digital video signal sources
- Video tracking matrix switchers available with 4×4 or 8×8 input/output channels
- Shooting range for HD video conference camera: -150° to +150°, and a tilt angle of -30° to +90°
- Maximum pan speed of HD video conference camera: 300°/s, and maximum tilt speed: 125°/s
- HD video conference camera boasts a 240x zoom ratio: 20x optical + 12x digital.
More Information About The TAIDEN TMX-0104SDI
All Models in The Series
TMX-HDSDI2HDMI/20. 3G HD-SDI to HDMI Converter.
TMX-HDMI/VGA2SDI. HDMI/VGA to SDI Converter.