The MVSET-5600-HPU is an all-inclusive system package including a digital infrared wireless system main unit with adapter and cabinet installation accessories, a digital infrared receiver and cable, two digital infrared wireless microphones (one handheld and one pendant) with batteries, and one dual charging unit with an adapter.
This digital infrared wireless system works alongside the TAIDEN digital infrared wireless conference system, providing a complete package to support crystal clear, secure communication in boardrooms and training rooms.
- Digital infrared wireless system main unit, with adapter and cabinet installation accessories
- Digital infrared receiver and cable
- 2 digital infrared wireless microphones (1 handheld and 1 pendant) with batteries
- Dual charging unit, with adapter
- Adjustable microphone channel and sensitivity
- Digital infrared transmission technology guarantees conference privacy.
- USB interface realizing quality-lossless sound recording during class on PC and intact input of streaming audio into the system
- Digital infrared audio processing and transmitting technology enables excellent audio quality
- Operating the IR system does not require a radio frequency license all over the world
- Digital infrared transmission technology guarantees conference privacy
- Original dirATC-digital infrared audio transmitting and control technologies.
More Information About The TAIDEN HCS-5600BX1
All Models in The Series
TES-5600BX1/30. Digital Infrared Classroom Audio SystemControl Box (with RJ45 interface,supports 1 wireless microphones, built-inaudio power amplifier can be connectedto 4 loudspeakers, can connect toTES-5600 series Wired DesktopMicrophone for audio transmission, 2 linein, 1 line out, with TES-ADP24V adapter).
TES-5600BX2/30. Digital Infrared Classroom Audio System Main Unit (with RJ45 interface, supports 2 wireless microphones, built-in audio power amplifier can be connected to 4 loudspeakers, can connect to TES-5600 series Wired Desktop Microphone for audio transmission, 2 line in, 1 line out, with TES-ADP24V adapter).